1st Shift 5:00am – 3:30pm
2nd Shift 3:15pm- 1:45am
4 Day work week (M-Th or T-F) Starting rate $15.00 per hour
Ames Corporation is looking for motivated individuals to come work with us.
The Productions Team Members operate various machinery and equipment. Tasks include but are not limited to assembly, fabrication, inspection, rework/repair and quality assessment of parts and components.
Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Experience: Previous production experience is preferred
Benefits: Benefits for FT associates including medical, dental, vision, life, paid vacation & sick time, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement, after 90 days.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals is preferred.
- Ability to keep daily written work records
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. unassisted
- Visually inspect product
- Work in a hot environment
- 20/20 eyesight with or without correction
- Close visual inspection of product
- Good dexterity in both hands
- Capable of wearing a respirator
- Work with chemical solvents
You will receive shift differential for 2nd shift.
Ames is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit secure.entertimeonline.com.