Night Owls Wanted!
2nd Shift 2:30pm – 11pm
3rd Shift 10:30pm – 7am
Monday to Friday
Ames Corporation is looking for motivated individuals to come work with us on 2nd shift & 3rd Shift!
The Productions Team Members operate various machinery and equipment. Tasks include but are not limited to assembly, fabrication, inspection, rework/repair and quality assessment of parts and components.
Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Experience: Previous production experience is preferred
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals is preferred.
- Ability to keep daily written work records.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. unassisted
- Visually inspect product
- Work in a hot environment
- 20/20 eyesight with or without correction
- Close visual inspection of product
- Good dexterity in both hands
- Capable of wearing a respirator
- Work with chemical solvents
You will receive shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shift.
Benefits for FT associates including medical, dental, vision, life, paid vacation & sick time, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement, after 90 days.
Please send us a resume or a list of your work experience, or stop in and complete an application in person at 19 Ames Blvd., Hamburg NJ.
Ames is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org