We are seeking a Process Engineer in our Hamburg, NJ headquarters to handle the following:
- Utilizes the Bill of Materials regarding materials required for the job being set-up and started.
- Sets-up all support and auxiliary equipment need for the job to be produced.
- Starts-up and trouble-shoots all production machines, secondary, and auxiliary equipment in any given area of the production department.
- Programs new job set-ups for processes and auxiliary equipment as necessary.
- Submits first article products for quality approval along with all necessary paperwork.
- Documents and revises all set-up process sheets after every new job is started. Logs any changes throughout an entire run a necessary.
- Optimizes productivity and utilization the best level possible.
- Assist any of the Operators and/or Mold Setup Technicians, Utility Operators, or Quality Assurance needs to aid in the safety and quality of the operations being performed.
- Maintains housekeeping and cleanliness of the production department as established by management.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree (ME) in Engineering from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of related work experience in related area, preferably in rubber product manufacturing problem solving.
- Knowledge of machine operations, process troubleshooting and strong mechanical ability.
- Manages all safety regulations including reporting of unsafe conditions, wearing PPE, etc.
- Knowledge of elastomeric materials and understanding material characteristics as they relate to manufacturing.
Must be a US citizen or have the ability to obtain legal US citizenship status.
To apply for this job please visit secure.entertimeonline.com.