The Aerospace Quality Engineer is responsible for overseeing all quality related activities as assigned. He or she will ensure that quality standards are developed and achieved. The Quality Engineer will direct the company’s efforts towards the fulfillment of all quality objectives.
- Provides written quality plans for new and existing products and processes to insure that all internal and external quality, business, and financial goals are met.
- Reviews, analyzes, and maintains internal quality data of various types to understand positive or negative trends, and reports the findings to the appropriate stakeholders. Maintains the records for the appropriate duration of time consistent with market, governmental, or company established guidelines.
- Explores new or improvised test methods and equipment to insure the accuracy of data produced and provides timely feedback when processes are not within established control limits. Insures that all equipment and tool measurements are traceable to the appropriate national, state, local, or regulatory governing body requirements.
- Establishes a regular audit frequency for products, processes, and procedures to insure continued compliance to internal and external customer and regulatory requirements. Manages and conducts audits of Key Suppliers. Maintains records of audit results and leads continuous improvement activities.
- Identifies and initiates actions necessary to insure that internal and external customer requirements are met. Insures that root case has been identified and verifies that improvement actions are timely and effective in meeting established standards and/or requirements.
- Implement and maintain BQMS consistent with requirements of AS9100D, ISO9001:2015, and other standards recognized by the company.
- BS in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or Science.
- Quality Engineering certifications from American Society of Quality or other accredited associations.
- 2+ years’ experience with Lean/Six Sigma, ISO9000, AS9100, or ISO13485.
- 2+ years of experience with customer/internal/external audits, process management, measurement techniques and equipment, such as verniers, calipers, and multimeters.
- 2+ years with drawing/blueprint reading and interpretation, customer and supplier contact, quality plan development, sampling & inspection, and various other types of statistical analyses including PFMEA.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit secure.entertimeonline.com.